Located on the shores of Lake Erie, and minutes from downtown Cleveland, Battery Park is an awakening of possibilities. Battery Park’s modern townhomes, apartments, and retail spaces are bringing new residents and businesses to this important and historic West Cleveland neighborhood.
Battery Park’s bold and contemporary design, attention to detail, long list of amenities, and walkable neighborhood are popular features you’ll love. By offering both for-rent and for-sale opportunities, Battery Park is an inclusive community where you can easily get to know your neighbors over a beer or while watching the sunset on the well-equipped Sun Terrace.
- One-of-a-kind views of Lake Erie and downtown Cleveland
- Direct access to Cleveland’s 147-acre Edgewater Park, the westernmost park in the Cleveland Metroparks’ Lakefront Reservation. Edgewater Park features 9,000 feet of shoreline, dog and swim beaches, boat ramps, fishing pier, picnic areas, and a beachfront pavilion that hosts live concerts and events.
- Walking distance to Edgewater Yacht Club
- In-neighborhood brewery, Terrestrial Brewing Taproom
- Two-block walk to restaurants, shopping, theatres and the arts in Gordon Square Arts District
- Minutes to downtown Cleveland
- Direct access to Interstate 20 via West 73rd Street
- Pet-friendly community